Spanish 6 course (B1- → B1)
Level: Upper-Intermediate (B1/B2)
In this course, you work towards level B1. The emphasis is on listening and speaking skills.
Please note: this course is given in Dutch.
About Spanish level 6
In this course, you continue working towards level B1 and expand your basic knowledge and skills of Spanish with the following topics:
- politics and society.
- types of reporting.
- travel and tourism.
- interests and feelings.
In this course, you work towards language level B1. At this level, you mainly develop your speaking and listening skills. You will further develop your knowledge of the Spanish language by listening to conversations or videos, or by reading texts and discussing them with the group. You will have the opportunity to practise and further improve your speaking skills in every lesson.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- give advice and instructions and give orders.
- understand the main points of a conversation about personal matters, work, politics, leisure and other matters within your interest.
- tell a story or give your opinion on the plot of a film and participate unprepared in conversations on familiar topics of everyday life.
- In this course we use the book Aula Internacional 3.
- You can order the necessary materials for this course via our website’s Order Books page. You should make sure to have all required materials before the start of the first lesson.
- Spanish 6 consists of 9 sessions of 1,5 hours at Babel in Utrecht or in the virtual classroom.
- To ensure that you learn as much as possible from the classes, you should expect to spend approximately 2 to 3 hours per week on study and the completion of materials and assignments, which will be discussed during the classes.
- The teacher will speak Spanish as much as possible. Participants can ask questions in Spanish or in Dutch.
- You can order the necessary books for this course via our website’s Order Books page. You should make sure to have the book before the start of the first lesson.
- You will receive a certificate if you attend at least 8 of the 9 classes.
- Do you work at Utrecht University or are you registered as an (exchange) student at the university? Then you get a 15% discount on this course! Register with your UU e-mail address, and the discount will be automatically processed.