Spanish 3 course (A1 → A2-)
Level: Beginner (0/A2)
Would you like to improve your Spanish and be able to talk about more abstract topics? In Spanish level 3 you work towards language level A2-.
Please note: this course is given in Dutch.
About Spanish level 3
In Spanish level 3, you will expand your knowledge and skills of Spanish. We will cover the following topics, among others:
- films and biographies.
- personal interests and social contacts.
- leisure and past experiences.
Depending on your level, you can take the DELE exam at level A1 after this course. Your teacher can advise you on this. The DELE exam is a Spanish as a foreign language exam. If you pass this exam, you will receive an official diploma awarded by the Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport.
In Spanish level 3, you will work towards language level A2-.
After this course you will be able to:
- talk about feelings, habits and problems.
- express preferences and make comparisons.
- address someone formally and informally in different situations.
- ask permission, apologise or justify your behaviour.
- talk about past experiences and future intentions.
- give time indications.
- In this course we work with the book Aula Internacional 2.
- You can order the necessary materials for this course via our website’s Order Books page. You should make sure to have all required materials before the start of the first lesson.
- Spanish 3 consists of 9 sessions of 1,5 hours at Babel in Utrecht or in the virtual classroom.
- To ensure that you learn as much as possible from the classes, you should expect to spend approximately 2 to 3 hours per week on study and the completion of materials and assignments, which will be discussed during the classes.
- The teacher will speak Spanish as much as possible. Participants can ask questions in Spanish or in Dutch.
- You can order the necessary books for this course via our website’s Order Books page. You should make sure to have the book before the start of the first lesson.
- You will receive a certificate if you attend at least 8 of the 9 classes.
- Do you work at Utrecht University or are you registered as an (exchange) student at the university? Then you get a 15% discount on this course! Register with your UU e-mail address, and the discount will be automatically processed.