Spanish 2 course (A1- → A1)
Level: Beginner (0/A2)
Do you already have some knowledge of the Spanish language and would you like to develop yourself further? In Spanish level 2, you work towards language level A1. You will also get to know the Spanish culture.
Please note: this course is given in Dutch.
Starting from 5 February 2024+ 1 more dates
About Spanish 2
This course aims to expand your knowledge and skills of Spanish. We will cover the following topics, among others:
- family relations.
- daily habits, leisure and telling the time.
- food and drink.
- towns, villages, neighbourhoods and their amenities.
Depending on your level, after the course you can continue with Spanish level 3 or take the DELE exam at level A1. Your teacher can advise you on this. The DELE exam is a Spanish as a foreign language exam. If you pass this exam, you will receive an official diploma awarded by the Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport.
In this course, you work towards language level A1.
After this course you will be able to:
- say what you (don’t) like and indicate your preferences.
- speak about family relationships.
- ask and say what time it is and describe your daily routine.
- order something in a restaurant or café.
- ask for directions.
- talk about past events.
- In this course we work with the book Aula Internacional 1.
- You can order the necessary materials for this course via our website’s Order Books page. You should make sure to have all required materials before the start of the first lesson.
- Spanish 2 consists of 9 sessions of 1,5 hours at Babel in Utrecht or in the virtual classroom.
- To ensure that you learn as much as possible from the classes, you should expect to spend approximately 2 to 3 hours per week on study and the completion of materials and assignments, which will be discussed during the classes.
- The teacher will speak Spanish as much as possible. Participants can ask questions in Spanish or in Dutch.
- You can order the necessary books for this course via our website’s Order Books page. You should make sure to have the book before the start of the first lesson.
- You will receive a certificate if you attend at least 8 of the 9 classes.
- Do you work at Utrecht University or are you registered as an (exchange) student at the university? Then you get a 15% discount on this course! Register with your UU e-mail address, and the discount will be automatically processed.
Starting date: 5 February 2024 (Virtual Classroom)
Day Date Start End Monday 5 February 2024 20:15 21:45 Monday 12 February 2024 20:15 21:45 Monday 19 February 2024 20:15 21:45 Monday 26 February 2024 20:15 21:45 Monday 4 March 2024 20:15 21:45 Monday 11 March 2024 20:15 21:45 Monday 18 March 2024 20:15 21:45 Monday 25 March 2024 20:15 21:45 Monday 8 April 2024 20:15 21:45
Starting date: 7 February 2024 (Utrecht)
Day Date Start End Wednesday 7 February 2024 20:15 21:45 Wednesday 14 February 2024 20:15 21:45 Wednesday 21 February 2024 20:15 21:45 Wednesday 28 February 2024 20:15 21:45 Wednesday 6 March 2024 20:15 21:45 Wednesday 13 March 2024 20:15 21:45 Wednesday 20 March 2024 20:15 21:45 Wednesday 27 March 2024 20:15 21:45 Wednesday 3 April 2024 20:15 21:45