Korean level 3
Level: Beginner (0/A2)
Share your opinion with Koreans by following this Korean level 3 course. Get to know each other better with more extensive questions and answers. This course will help you to make to make friends more easily!
€ 195,00Sign up
Starting from 7 September 2021+ 1 more dates
About the course Korean level 3
This course will continue from where Korean level 2 finished and will also help you further interact with Koreans whether you go to Korea on holiday, or for a study exchange or on business.
During this course you will learn:
- More grammar, vocabulary and verbs, expressing your opinion and ideas, and giving more detailed descriptions so that you can have a conversation at a more advanced level.
- What is culturally appropriate in various situations.
- Studying Korean during this course is not just about listening to the trainer and filling in your workbook, but by playing games and using audio-visual material so that you can learn Korean in a fun way.
This course is aimed at those who wish to achieve level A1+.
After completing the course:
- You can connect clauses and main sentences
- You can express opinions and ideas
- You can give reasons
- You can make polite requests
- You can provide more detailed descriptions
This course follows after Korean Level 2. You can also start this course with level A1.
During class, you will take part in listening, speaking and writing practice. The trainer will explain the vocabulary and grammar, and provide extra examples. Some assignments will be done individually or in pairs.
This Korean level 3 course consists of 9 sessions at Babel in Utrecht.
The advised self-study load is 2-3 hours a week. It is important not only to do your homework, but also to regularly spend time working on building up your vocabulary.
- This course is offered both on-site and in the virtual classroom. You can enrol for your preferred option using the buttons above. All our on-site classes are taught in a small group. You can find an overview of all the measures we have taken against the coronavirus here.
- The classes will be given in English, but additional Dutch explanation is possible when needed.
- Students are expected to make workbook assignments and memorize vocabulary as there will be vocabulary tests.
- If you work or study at Utrecht University you will receive a 15% discount. Please register with your UU email address. Your registration will then be processed automatically.
- Starting date: 7 September 2021
Day Date Start End Tuesday 7 September 2021 18:30 20:00 Tuesday 14 September 2021 18:30 20:00 Tuesday 21 September 2021 18:30 20:00 Tuesday 28 September 2021 18:30 20:00 Tuesday 5 October 2021 18:30 20:00 Tuesday 12 October 2021 18:30 20:00 Tuesday 19 October 2021 18:30 20:00 Tuesday 26 October 2021 18:30 20:00 Tuesday 2 November 2021 18:30 20:00
- Starting date: 18 November 2021
Day Date Start End Thursday 18 November 2021 20:15 21:45 Thursday 25 November 2021 20:15 21:45 Thursday 2 December 2021 20:15 21:45 Thursday 9 December 2021 20:15 21:45 Thursday 16 December 2021 20:15 21:45 Thursday 23 December 2021 20:15 21:45 Thursday 6 January 2022 20:15 21:45 Thursday 13 January 2022 20:15 21:45 Thursday 20 January 2022 20:15 21:45