Spanish 5 course (A2 → B1-)
Level: Intermediate (A2/B1)
Would you like to make yourself clear in Spanish more easily? In this course, you work towards level B1-. The emphasis is on listening and speaking skills.
Please note: this course is given in Dutch.
About Spanish 5
In this course, you will expand your knowledge and skills of Spanish. We will cover the following topics:
- work and customs.
- the past and future tense.
- the world in the future.
- films, novels, television and advertising.
In this course you will work towards language level B1-.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- describe customs and rules of behaviour.
- talk about the future and make predictions.
- talk about past experiences.
- tell stories and summarise a plot (of a film, series or book).
- use the direct and indirect object.
- give instructions and advice.
- In this course we use the book Aula Internacional 3. We will also use Powerpoint presentations and communicative assignments.
- You can order the necessary materials for this course via our website’s Order Books page. You should make sure to have all required materials before the start of the first lesson.
- Spanish 5 consists of 9 sessions of 1,5 hours at Babel in Utrecht or in the virtual classroom.
- To ensure that you learn as much as possible from the classes, you should expect to spend approximately 2 to 3 hours per week on study and the completion of materials and assignments, which will be discussed during the classes.
- The teacher will speak Spanish as much as possible. Participants can ask questions in Spanish or in Dutch.
- You can order the necessary books for this course via our website’s Order Books page. You should make sure to have the book before the start of the first lesson.
- You will receive a certificate if you attend at least 8 of the 9 classes.
- Do you work at Utrecht University or are you registered as an (exchange) student at the university? Then you get a 15% discount on this course! Register with your UU e-mail address, and the discount will be automatically processed.