Dutch level 3 course (A1+ → A2-) (e-learning)
Level: Beginner (0/A2)
Do you already speak a little Dutch and would you like to expand your language skills and be more independent? In this online Dutch course you will work towards language level A2-.
About the course
In this course you will practise the different language skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking. In addition, you will learn some basic Dutch grammar and basic Dutch vocabulary. The Dutch language is presented and practised in the following everyday situations: talking about hobbies and leisure activities, asking information at a tourist office, talking about your past, present and future, and describing your daily work or studies.
The course is aimed to last 8 weeks, although you will have access to the course for a period of three months. This enables you to organise your time flexibly. The course consists of 4 modules.
In this course you will work towards A2- level. You can start if you have completed Dutch level 2 or if you have attained Dutch level A1+ through other means. Would you like to know your current language level? Then take our free placement test.
In this course you will work towards A2- level.
At the end of the course you will:
- be able to understand Dutch in different basic, everyday situations.
- have further increased your basic vocabulary.
- be able to participate in simple conversations.
- You will be able to do this course on your computer or tablet wherever you are in the world.
- In the course you will practise listening, reading, grammar and vocabulary on an individual basis.
- Answers to the exercises and other feedback can be found within the online programme.
- The teacher will be there to give you online feedback to these exercises.
- For this course all the materials are presented online. After registration you will receive a login code.
- This course is aimed to last 8 weeks, although you will have access to the course for a period of three months.
- This enables you to organise your time flexibly. The average student spends around 30 – 40 hours on this course.
- There are no English instructions. At this level, you will be able to understand the basic instructions in Dutch. Even though there will be no English instructions, there will be English translations available for new vocabulary practice at the end of each unit.
- For this course all the materials are presented online. After registration you will receive a login code. There is no final test.
- If you work or study at Utrecht University you will receive a 15% discount. Please register with your UU email address. Your registration will then be processed automatically.
- Would you like to continue with a face-to-face course after completing this module? We would advise you to do our free placement test on our website. It will allow you to assess the level you’ve reached via online learning.