Dutch level 1+2+3 (e-learning complete package)
Level: Beginner (0/A2)
Would you like to be well prepared for your stay in the Netherlands? Or are you already in the Netherlands and would like to plan your study time yourself? Follow the Dutch 1, 2 & 3 online at Babel.
€ 410,00Sign up
About Dutch level 1+2+3
The Dutch online training course is a package that consists of the following three modules:
During the interactive course, we focus primarily on vocabulary. In the lesson material we cover practical everyday situations. You learn to make small talk in Dutch, how to present yourself, go shopping at the market or make an appointment with a friend.
The course focuses on improving your Dutch writing, speaking, listening and reading skills You hand in assignments and receive personal feedback from your trainer.
In these three courses you work progressively towards A2 level. The course are suitable if you want to learn Dutch.
After completing this course…
- you can hold a simple conversation in Dutch;
- you have a basic knowledge of Dutch grammar;
- you have gained knowledge about daily life in the Netherlands, such as transport, leisure time and housing;
- you can ask for information, for example at a VVV tourist information office
Following an online course means you have great flexibility with the lesson material. You practise independently with listening, reading, grammar and vocabulary. In the speaking activities you work together with the other participants. You can decide where and when you would like to work on your language skills, using a laptop, a tablet or your phone.
Our experienced trainers will give you personal feedback and support you in a professional way so you can get the best results.
Try our free DEMO!
Each course takes 8 weeks and the whole track takes 24 weeks. You have 4 weeks extra to complete the course.
As this course consists of an online programme, you have great flexibility regarding lesson material. Therefore, you can practise independently with listening, reading, grammar and vocabulary.
- The target language is Dutch, with additional instructions in English.
- There is no final exam.
- If you work or study at Utrecht University you will receive a 15% discount. Please register with your UU email address. Your registration will then be processed automatically.
Please note: Would you like to continue with a face-to-face course after completing this module? We would advise you to do the free online placement test on our website. It will allow you to assess the level you have reached via online learning.