Dutch level 1 course (A0 → A1-) (e-learning)
Level: Beginner (0/A2)
In this online Dutch course for beginners you will practise all language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. You will receive a lot of personal feedback during the course. Your trainer will be available to answer any questions you might have. In this online Dutch course you will work towards language level A1-.
About the course
The Dutch language is presented and practised in the following everyday situations: introducing yourself, shopping, going out, making appointments and asking information. In addition, you will learn some basic Dutch grammar and basic Dutch vocabulary. The course is completely online and lasts for eight weeks. After that period, you continue to have access to the course for another four weeks.
In this course, you will work towards language level A1-. You don’t need any previous knowledge of Dutch.
In this course, you will work towards language level A1-.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- understand Dutch in basic, everyday situations.
- produce simple phrases. You will have built up some basic vocabulary.
- You can do this course on your computer or tablet all over the world. In the course you will practise listening, reading, grammar and vocabulary on an individual basis. Answers to the exercises and other feedback can be found within the online-programme.
- The teacher will be there to give you online feedback to these exercises.
- For this course all the materials are presented online. After registration you will receive a login code.
- Are you interested in this course and would you like to take sneak peak? Take a look at our free demo course Dutch level 1.
- This course consists of 4 themes. You will have access to the course for a period of 12 weeks. This way, you are free to organise your time flexibly.
- The average student spends around 30 – 40 hours on this course.
- The language of instruction is Dutch, in combination with some English instructions.
- For this course all the materials are presented online. After registration you will receive a login code. There is no final test.
- If you work or study at Utrecht University you will receive a 15% discount. Please register with your UU email address. Your registration will then be processed automatically.
- Would you like to continue with a face-to-face course after completing this module? We would advise you to do our free placement test. It will allow you to assess the level you’ve reached via online learning.