Brush up your Dutch course – package the tenses + word order (e-learning)
Level: Beginner (0/A2), Intermediate (A2/B1), Upper-Intermediate (B1/B2), Advanced (B2/C1), Advanced (C1/C2)
Do you speak Dutch at A1 level? Or do you want to revise the verb tenses as extra practice? Then this is the right course for you!
About the course
This is a package that consists of the following two modules:
- Brush up your Dutch course – the tenses (e-learning)
- Brush up your Dutch course – word order (e-learning)
For this course your Dutch must be at least at A1 level. You can combine the course with a regular A2 or B1 course. If your language level is B1, you can follow the course independently. Would you like to know your current language level? Then take our free placement test.
After this course you will be able to:
- place words in the correct position in long sentences.
- make sentences using inversion.
- make main clause and subordinate clauses.
- make sentences with two or three verbs.
- combine sentences using linking words.
- use the correct form of the verbs.
- choose the correct verb tense.
- place the verb in the right place in a sentence.
- The course takes place online. You can work on the materials independently. If you have any questions, you can email the trainer. The course consists of written and spoken assignments. You receive regular personal feedback from the trainer.
- The course consists of seven chapters: main clause, main clause with inversion, subordinate clause, present, perfect, imperfect and future. Within these chapters, you practise using different sorts of verbs ( regular, modal, reflexive and separable). Each chapter starts with an explanation followed by listening, reading, writing and speaking practice.
- The course lasts for seven weeks. If necessary, you can work on the materials for an extra two weeks.
- The course consists of a short introduction and seven chapters. One chapter takes approximately one week.
- The average student spends around 30 hours on this course.
- The language of instruction is Dutch.
- If you have completed 80% of the course, you will receive a certificate of participation.
- If you work or study at Utrecht University you will receive a 15% discount. Please register with your UU
- Email address. Your registration will then be processed automatically.