Korean level 3
Level: Beginner (0/A2)
Share your opinion with Koreans by following this Korean level 3 course. Get to know each other better with more extensive questions and answers. This course will help you to make to make friends more easily!
COVID-19: From the first of July onwards, several courses will be taught again at our teaching locations. This will be clearly specified on the course page. The other courses will be taught online in our virtual classroom.
Starting from 10 September 2020
About the course Korean level 3
This course will continue from where Korean level 2 finished and will also help you further interact with Koreans whether you go to Korea on holiday, or for a study exchange or on business.
During this course you will learn:
- More grammar, vocabulary and verbs, expressing your opinion and ideas, and giving more detailed descriptions so that you can have a conversation at a more advanced level.
- What is culturally appropriate in various situations.
- Studying Korean during this course is not just about listening to the trainer and filling in your workbook, but by playing games and using audio-visual material so that you can learn Korean in a fun way.
This course is aimed at those who wish to achieve level A1+.
After completing the course…
- You can connect clauses and main sentences
- You can express opinions and ideas
- You can give reasons
- You can make polite requests
- You can provide more detailed descriptions
This course follows after Korean Level 2. You can also start this course with level A1.
In this course, you will use both the textbook and workbook of ‘Integrated Korean Beginning 2 second edition’.
During class, you will take part in listening, speaking and writing practice. The trainer will explain the vocabulary and grammar, and provide extra examples. Some assignments will be done individually or in pairs.
This Korean level 3 course consists of 9 sessions at Babel in Utrecht.
The advised self-study load is 2-3 hours a week. It is important not only to do your homework, but also to regularly spend time working on building up your vocabulary.
In this course, you will use the textbook and workbook of ‘Integrated Korean Beginning 2 second edition’. Please make sure to order the required materials on time, as there might be some delay in delivery.
The classes will be given in English, but additional Dutch explanation is possible when needed.
Students are expected to make workbook assignments and memorize vocabulary as there will be vocabulary tests.
If you work or study at Utrecht University you will receive a 15% discount. Please register with your UU email address. Your registration will then be processed automatically.
- Starting date: 10 September 2020
Day Date Start End Thursday 10 September 2020 20:15 21:45 Thursday 17 September 2020 20:15 21:45 Thursday 24 September 2020 20:15 21:45 Thursday 1 October 2020 20:15 21:45 Thursday 8 October 2020 20:15 21:45 Thursday 15 October 2020 20:15 21:45 Thursday 22 October 2020 20:15 21:45 Thursday 29 October 2020 20:15 21:45 Thursday 5 November 2020 20:15 21:45