Dutch level 3
Level: Beginner (0/A2)
This beginner course covers the four skills listening, reading, writing and speaking.
Starting from 21 April 2020
About the Dutch level 3 course
In addition, we will look at the basics of Dutch grammar and Dutch vocabulary. The following themes will be used: health, describing people, education and work, having a phone call.
This Dutch level 3 course is aimed to those who wish to achieve level A2 in a short period of time.
At the end of this course, participants can understand sentences and frequently used expressions that are related to daily life (such as personal data, relatives, shopping, work). They can communicate in simple and every-day tasks. They can use simple words to describe aspects of their own background, their immediate surroundings and their needs and desires.
Different competences will be discussed during the classes. Assignments will be made in class, in groups, pairs or individually. More information about the course programme, homework and suggestions for additional online exercises will be published on the electronic learning environment.
In this course we use the book De opmaat. You can order all books required for the course on our special book page. Please ensure you bring your books to the first session.
This Dutch level 3 course consists of 9 sessions at Babel in Utrecht. The advised self-study load is 2 to 3 hours per week.
- The language of instruction is Dutch.
- In this course we use the book De opmaat. You can order all books required for the course on our special book page. Please ensure you bring your books to the first session.
- Participants should attend 8 out of 9 sessions in order to receive a certificate. There will be no final test.
- If you work or study at Utrecht University you will receive a 15% discount. Please register with your UU email address. Your registration will then be processed automatically.
- Starting date: 21 April 2020
Day Date Start End Tuesday 21 April 2020 20:15 21:45 Tuesday 28 April 2020 20:15 21:45 Tuesday 12 May 2020 20:15 21:45 Tuesday 19 May 2020 20:15 21:45 Tuesday 26 May 2020 20:15 21:45 Tuesday 2 June 2020 20:15 21:45 Tuesday 9 June 2020 20:15 21:45 Tuesday 16 June 2020 20:15 21:45 Tuesday 23 June 2020 20:15 21:45