Dutch level 2 (A1-→ A1+)
Level: Beginner (0/A2)
Do you already speak a little Dutch and do you want to learn more? In Dutch level 2, you will work towards language level A1+.
About the course
We will look at the basics of Dutch grammar and Dutch vocabulary. The following themes will be used: transportation, talking about hobbies, inviting people, talking about your housing.
In this course you will work towards A1+ level. You can start if you have completed Dutch level 1 or if you have attained Dutch level A1- through other means. Would you like to know your current language level? Then take our free placement test.
In this course you will work towards A1+ level.
After completing this course, you will have:
- improved your knowledge of Dutch grammar and vocabulary.
- learned a lot about the Dutch language around the themes of transport, leisure and housing.
- the right skills to confidently participate in everyday life in the Netherlands.
- Different competences will be discussed during the classes. Assignments will be made in class, in groups, pairs or individually. More information about the course programme, homework and suggestions for additional online exercises will be published on the electronic learning environment.
- In this course we use the book ”De opmaat”. You can order all books required for the course on our special book page. Please ensure you bring your books to the first session.
- This course consists of 9 sessions at Babel in Utrecht or in the virtual classroom.
- The advised self-study load is 2 to 3 hours a week.
- The language of instruction is Dutch.
- In this course we use the book De opmaat. You can order all books required for the course on our special book page. Please ensure you bring your books to the first session.
- Participants should attend 8 out of 9 sessions in order to receive a certificate. There will be no final test.
- If you work or study at Utrecht University you will receive a 15% discount. Please register with your UU email address. Your registration will then be processed automatically.