Dutch level 2
Level: Beginner (0/A2)
This beginner course covers the four skills listening, reading, writing and speaking.
All our on-site courses will be taught in the virtual classroom, at least until 20 April. For upcoming face-to-face courses we are working on the basis of several possible scenarios as regards the courses starting in the week of April 19th. These are outlined here for you.
We offer you a worry-free start to your course with our flexible booking policy.
See how Anouk found the virtual classroom here (in Dutch).
About the Dutch level 2 course
In addition, we will look at the basics of Dutch grammar and Dutch vocabulary. The following themes will be used: transportation, talking about hobbies, inviting people, talking about your housing.
This Dutch level 2 course is aimed to those who wish to achieve level A1+ in a short period of time.
At the end of this course, participants can communicate in simple and every-day situations.
Different competences will be discussed during the classes. Assignments will be made in class, in groups, pairs or individually. More information about the course programme, homework and suggestions for additional online exercises will be published on the electronic learning environment.
In this course we use the book De opmaat. You can order all books required for the course on our special book page. Please ensure you bring your books to the first session.
This Dutch level 2 course consists of 9 sessions at Babel in Utrecht. The advised self-study load is 2 to 3 hours a week.
- This course is offered both on-site and in the virtual classroom. You can enrol for your preferred option using the buttons above. All our on-site classes are taught in a small group. You can find an overview of all the measures we have taken against the coronavirus here.
- The language of instruction is Dutch.
- In this course we use the book De opmaat. You can order all books required for the course on our special book page. Please ensure you bring your books to the first session.
- Participants should attend 8 out of 9 sessions in order to receive a certificate. There will be no final test.
- If you work or study at Utrecht University you will receive a 15% discount. Please register with your UU email address. Your registration will then be processed automatically.
- Starting date: 5 May 2021
Day Date Start End Wednesday 5 May 2021 18:30 20:00 Wednesday 12 May 2021 18:30 20:00 Wednesday 19 May 2021 18:30 20:00 Wednesday 26 May 2021 18:30 20:00 Wednesday 2 June 2021 18:30 20:00 Wednesday 9 June 2021 18:30 20:00 Wednesday 16 June 2021 18:30 20:00 Wednesday 23 June 2021 18:30 20:00 Wednesday 30 June 2021 18:30 20:00