Register with STAP budget
Would you like to register for a course at Babel using the STAP budget? If so, it is important to carefully go through the steps below.
- Look at the overview of the Dutch and English courses for which you can use the STAP budget, and choose the one that is right for you. Do you want to know your level first? Take our free level test.
- Let us know which course you want to attend by filling in the pre-registration form below. We will contact you as soon as possible to finalise the details.
- When we have processed your pre-registration, we will send you a STAP registration certificate. You must send this certificate to the UWV on 1 July.
- The UWV will process your STAP proof of registration and will officially let you know whether you can register using the STAP budget.
- As soon as you have received confirmation from the UWV, you can register via our website. The instructions for this are in the STAP registration certificate that we shared with you in step 3. Please note you can only pick a course starting in September.
- Once you have registered, you can order the books you need for the course. You can find them on our books page.
Inschrijving met STAP-budget subsidie
Can’t find a course?
Due to changes in government and UWV regulations regarding the STAP budget, we are no longer allowed to include several of our courses in the STAP-budget offer. This concerns our Dutch courses up to B2 -as goal- level and our English courses up to B1 -as goal- level. You will no longer be able to register for these courses using the STAP budget. Please see the list of courses in the pre-registration form below for the remaining options you can choose from using the STAP budget.