Upper-intermediate Dutch (B2) distance learning individual
Level: Intermediate (B1/B2)
Do you have a basic knowledge of Dutch? Would you like to increase your level in an individual and flexible course? This online course is suitable for you if you would like a large amount of personal guidance and feedback. You will be able to react fluently and spontaneously in Dutch and you will be able to produce a text on a wide range of subjects.
Make use of our flexible booking policy for classroom-based courses! With our flexible booking policy, you can cancel or reschedule your enrolment for on-site courses that start in September, without any additional costs.
€ 2500,00Sign up
Do you already know quite a bit of Dutch ( intermediate level) and would like to raise your level by following a flexible, individual online course? Then enrol for this e-learning course! During the course, you will receive personal feedback from your trainer. When you have completed the course, you will be able to take part in most everyday conversations and understand practical as well as theoretical texts on a range of subjects.
In the Advanced Individual Online Dutch (B2) Course you work towards B2 level. The course is suitable if you have already completed the Intermediate Individual Online Dutch course or if you have already reached level B1.
After you have completed the course
- you can understand most texts about topical issues.
- you can discuss different subjects with Dutch native speakers.
- you have sufficient writing skills to write a well structured text about a topical subject.
During the course, you use the ‘De Finale’ book. The book is supported by a website with all audio tracks and the answers to many exercises. This enables you to work independently through the book. The course also consists of a number of writing exercises and hand in assignments. You send these to your trainer by email.
During the Skype lessons, the trainer gives you feedback on your oral and written language production. You practise your fluency and can ask the trainer questions. The trainer is an experienced professional who ensures you get the best language result out of yourself.
You have access to the digital learning environment. We expect you to spend 6-8 hours on self-study per week. In addition, you have 17 hours of personal training from one of our experienced trainers. The assignments for these lessons are described in the digital learning environment. You will also find the lesson plan and all additional material for the self-study, such as videos, presentations, extra practice material and tests.
- Dutch is in principle the language of instruction during the Skype sessions. In special cases, the trainer can explain a word or expression in English ( or possibly in another language they can speak).
- The method used in ‘De Finale’ is especially developed for the higher educated who want to raise their level of Dutch from B1 to B2. The book contains written texts and exercises, as well as original excerpts from various sources written especially for this level. In addition, there are a number of excerpts from former NT2 programme II exams.