Dutch level 2 (online)
Level: Beginner (0/A2)
This course is a follow-up of the online course Dutch level 1. In these online courses of Dutch for beginners you will practise the different language skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
About the Dutch level 2 (online) course
In addition, you will learn some basic Dutch grammar and basic Dutch vocabulary. In this course, Dutch level 2, the Dutch language is presented and practised in the following everyday situations: introducing yourself and elaboration on your hobbies, travelling and asking information at the station, talking about the weather, talking about your house, and making an appointment with the doctor.
The course is completely online, but it does have fixed starting dates and lasts for eight weeks. After that period, you will have access to the course for another four weeks. The course consists of 4 modules. Each module will become available every 2 weeks so as to encourage collaboration between students and further practice.
Are you interested in this course and would you like to take sneak peak? Take a look at our free DEMO Dutch level 2.
Would you rather take classroom sessions at Babel? Register for our regular course Dutch level 2.
This Dutch level 2 (online) course is aimed to those who wish to achieve level A1+ in a short period of time.
At the end of the course you will be able to understand Dutch in basic, everyday situations. You will have further increased your basic vocabulary and will be able to participate in simple conversations.
You will be able to do this course on your computer or tablet wherever you are in the world. In the course you will practise listening, reading, grammar and vocabulary on an individual basis. Answers to the exercises and other feedback can be found within the online programme. In addition, the course gives you the opportunity to practise basic speaking and writing with fellow students. The teacher will be there to give you online feedback to these exercises.
For this course all the materials are presented online. After registration you will receive a login code.
- You will have access to the course for a period of 12 weeks. This way, you are free to organise your time flexibly.
- The average student spends around 30 – 40 hours on this course.
- In this course, Dutch level 2, there will no longer be any English instructions (as in Dutch level 1). At this level, you will be able to understand the basic instructions in Dutch. Even though there will be no English instructions, there will of course be English translations available for new vocabulary practice at the end of each unit.
- For this course all the materials are presented online. After registration you will receive a login code. There is no final test.
- If you work or study at Utrecht University you will receive a 25% discount.
- Important: Would you like to continue with a face-to-face course after completing this module? We would advise you to do the online placement test on our website. It will allow you to assess the level you’ve reached via online learning.