Dutch level 1 (online)
Level: Beginner (0/A2)
In this online course Dutch level 1 (online) for beginners you will practise all language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. You will receive a lot of personal feedback during the course. Your trainer will be available to answer any questions you might have.
About the Dutch level 1 (online) course
In addition, you will learn some basic Dutch grammar and basic Dutch vocabulary. The Dutch language is presented and practised in the following everyday situations: introducing yourself, shopping, going out, making appointments and asking information.
The course is completely online and lasts for eight weeks. After that period, you continue to have access to the course for another four weeks.
Are you interested in this course and would you like to take sneak peak? Take a look at our free DEMO Dutch level 1.
Would you rather take classroom sessions at Babel? Register for our regular course Dutch level 1.
This Dutch level 1 (online) course is aimed to those who wish to achieve level A1- in a short period of time.
At the end of the course you will be able to understand Dutch in basic, everyday situations. You will have built up some basic vocabulary and will be able to produce simple phrases.
You can do this course on your computer or tablet all over the world. In the course you will practise listening, reading, grammar and vocabulary on an individual basis. Answers to the exercises and other feedback can be found within the online-programme. In addition, the course gives you the opportunity to practise basic speaking and writing with fellow students. The teacher can give you online feedback to these exercises.
For this course all the materials are presented online. After registration you will receive a login code.
Are you interested in this course and would you like to take sneak peak? Take a look at our free demo course Dutch level 1.
- The Dutch level 1 (online) course consists of 4 themes. You will have access to the course for a period of 12 weeks. This way, you are free to organise your time flexibly.
- The average student spends around 30 – 40 hours on this course.
- The language of instruction is Dutch, in combination with some English instructions.
- For this course all the materials are presented online. After registration you will receive a login code. There is no final test.
- If you work or study at Utrecht University you will receive a 15% discount. Please register with your UU email address. Your registration will then be processed automatically.
- Important: Would you like to continue with a face-to-face course after completing this module? We would advise you to do the online placement test on our website. It will allow you to assess the level you’ve reached via online learning.