It is important for us to provide our students and language trainers with a safe teaching environment. We have put measures in place in line with the NRTO regulations for (professional) education and examinations for all our on-site activities. This means that we will ensure that 1.5 metre distance is maintained between students and Babel staff at all times, we will make sure that hand gel and other hygiene products are available, we will clean thoroughly, and we have also placed plastic screens where necessary. Below you can find an overview of the measures we have taken to guarantee you a safe teaching environment.
Before your class starts
- you will receive an email in which our regulations are explained.
- we urgently request that in the case of you or members of your household having (mild) symptoms, you stay at home. If you are following private language classes, we can continue your class in our virtual classroom.
- you will be asked to arrive at the time your language class starts. Please do not arrive early.
- we kindly ask you to bring a face mask.
Once you have arrived
- your teacher will pick you up to take you to your classroom. This allows us to keep routes in the building as short as possible. In places where it could be difficult to maintain 1,5 metre distance, we have placed tape on the floor.
- you will be asked to wear a face mask in the building.
- you will be asked to disinfect your hands. We provide hand gel for this.
- our staff will ask you some questions about your health. If we suspect that you might have symptoms, we can ask you to leave the building. We have also placed plastic screens at the reception desk.
During your language class
- hand gel and disinfecting surface spray are available in every classroom.
- you will follow class in a small group, ensuring all students can maintain 1.5 metre distance from each other.
- while sitting in class, you are not required to wear a face mask.
- we have placed plastic screens in the one-to-one teaching rooms.
- our teachers are responsible for disinfecting the classroom after class.
In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Service Desk. We would be happy to help you.